Over the years, we have established close professional relationships with several key partners, and have successfully collaborated on a wide range of projects. We carefully select these companies based on their ability to consistently provide a top quality product and deliver to project timelines and specifications. Equally important, we only partner with those who share our vision and commitment to our customers’ success.
In many cases, Mark Walsh & Associates can secure preferred vendor pricing based on these long-term relationships.
Below is a partial list of our preferred partners and suppliers:
Business Plans and Feasibility Study
• Terry Coyes • Peter Moore
Architectural, Engineering, Design and Inspection
• CTM Design Services Ltd. • ENC Testing Inc. • Rick Brown • Urban Systems
• Suzanne Hofer
• Parkland Fuel Corp • Imperial Oil • Husky Energy • Suncor (Petro Canada) • Shell Canada • Federated Co-op
Fuel and Exterior Equipment
• National Energy Equipment • AIR-serv Canada Inc. • ZCL Composites Inc.
Construction, Fixtures and Equipment
• McCowan Design & Manufacturing • Great Canadian Roofing and Siding • Western Refrigeration & Beverage Equipment Ltd. • Rolco Rollshutters • Lang Locks & Safes • Liberty Security • f’real foods • E-Z-Rect • DTS ATM
Signage and Marketing:
• Blanchett Neon Ltd. • Pattison • Spike Creative Inc.
White Card Treaty Discount (First Nation)
Food and Merchandise
• Core-Mark International Inc. • Gordon Food Service • Van Houtte • Sundog Eyewear
• A&W • ATB Agency • Canadian Trade House • MTY Group (Mr. Sub, Country Style Donuts) • Pizza Hut • Subway • TDL
Legal Services/ Contract Law
• Lyndon Thiessen
Promotions/ Special Events
• Randy Peaver • Marion Ferguson
If a partner is unable to provide a specific requirement or service a particular location, we will source one that can. Mark Walsh & Associates is also able to work with your preferred suppliers, providing they have the capabilities and capacity to meet the project requirements.